(Click the image to view the original)
With PhotoChances you can use this same effect in your own photos:
The idea is that an image saved with PhotoChances contains the recipe of the effect used. Using an effect is as simple as loading the image with the recipe and then an image of yours:
- Download and install PhotoChances LAB
- Run the "Photochances Lab" icon
- Copy this image to your computer and drag the copy to the the left zone, where it says "Effect"
- Drag an image of yours to the large gray box in the middle of the window. That's all, you should see your image with the same effect applied.
- Optionally use the controls at the right side of the Lab window to fine-tune the effect.
- Try the button "Random recipe" (near the bottom), it will load at random your images with that effect.